Pages

Sunday 21 December 2014

After Nightie ban, next ban on Superheroes wearing briefs outside pants

Another Faking News - Posted on http://my.fakingnews.firstpost.com/2014/12/20/after-nightie-ban-next-ban-on-superheroes-wearing-briefs-outside-pants/

4 Reasons We're Glad Superman Takes Off His Red Underwear
To be banned
 After a recent ban on the Nighties by a group in Mumbai, the next target is the Superheroes in underwears. The group has imposed a ban on innappopriate dressing by the Superheroes and even levied a fine on alleged offender heroes This recent ban has created a panic among the league of heroes and were seen purchasing new costumes and giving measurements at the tailoring shops.

When asked by Faking News team asked Superman “If he was considering wearing his red underwear under the Costume”, he said, “This kind of nuisance never happened on my planet. I have called my Dad and told him that I want to return to planet Krypton. But until then I will have to follow the dress code and what better opportunity to use the Great Online Shopping Festival.”

Spiderman when contacted said “With great Power comes great Responsibility. And it is my responsibly to make sure that I dress appropriately in public places before saving people. I have made a couple of costumes for myself in the past and I think if someone has strong opinions about how I dress up, I can easily sew a new one with my powers.”

While Batman was strongly against the whole incident and condemned the ban saying “My Black underwear on grey uniform is associated with my image as a Superhero and I can’t change who I am. I lost my parents early on life and got used to wearing it other way and now suddenly you question my identity. I am not going to adhere to these self claimed fashion police and speed away in my batmobile. BTW they are trunks and not underwear with a lot of history.”

The Catwoman was however unavailable to comment on the whole incident and others were busy saving the world.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/nighty-ban-goes-after-a-mighty-dressing-down/article6683447.ece

1 comment:

  1. Faking news never fail to make my eyes glitter :D

    ReplyDelete